|| español ||
|Central Lincoln, or Central Andorra|
|Municipio of Artemisa|
|Cities, towns and places of Cuba|
|Road to the Central Lincoln, or Andorra|
By the sugar mill Central Lincoln, or Central Andorra, a town was established with the same name as the central. Originally in 1917 the sugar mill, and the town, was called Lincoln; afterwards the name changed to Andorra, and later the name has been changed to Abraham Lincoln.
This settlement has access by road with Artemisa. It is also accessible to the rest of the island by train; 4 kilometers from Artemisa, 27 to San Cristobal, 78 kilometers from the City of Havana and 102 from the City of Pinar del Rio.
The census of 1943 registered a population for the town of 792 people, while the one of 1931 shows 455 people. In 2002 it had an estimated population of 1,532 people.
|Central Lincoln, or Central Andorra, Artemisa|
More photos of Central Lincoln, or Central Andorra
|In the lands of the Central Lincoln, Artemisa|